Oil Pressure Gauge Kit for S&S Engine
Our NEW Oil Pressure Gauge Kit was meticulously machined to follow the contour and design of the S&S Six Bolt Rocker Box Cover.
The fit in the bolt pockets is superb, while it is machined to drop down off of the Rocker Box for leg clearance. Its design compliments the look of the S&S Engine while adding a touch of custom to your bike. Checking your oil pressure never looked so good!
The mounting bracket and gauge cup are machined from billet aluminum. The mounting bracket has a unique design and is a full half inch thick. The gauge cup completely surrounds the back of the gauge and hose connection, with the hose exiting through the bottom of the cup.
Mounting Plate and Gauge Cup are chrome plated to a mirror finish.
Kit includes the same quality gauges that are included in all of our kits, with a variety of dials to choose from. Also included is a premium steel braided line from Russell Performance, along with a dual adapter fitting and all the necessary fittings to plumb your gauge kit, allowing you to still run your original sending unit and have your original oil light. Chrome mounting bolts and easy step by step instructions complete this kit.
- Chrome Rocker Box Mounting Plate (machined billet aluminum)
- Chrome Gauge Cup (machined billet aluminum)
- One Liquid Filled Gauge 0-60psi (Silver, Carbon Fiber, Engine Turned, Black, White, Midnight Silver or Midnight Black dial).
- Premium Steel braided Line and Fittings
- Chrome Mounting Bolts
- Easy to follow instructions
S&S V - 107, 111, 113, 117 and 124 engines with Six Bolt Rocker Covers
- Stock Oil Pressure sending unit and original oil light are still used in this application.